Fully integrated with the EMR, InSync’s practice management software enables substance abuse practices to easily schedule group therapies, submit claims and collect payments.
InSync’s solution is intelligently built to reduce operational costs and provide increased front office efficiency. The PM solution empowers providers to streamline administrative workflow and easily maintain compliance through a user-friendly interface. Our numerous features include:
- To-Do’s: Tasks can be assigned to specific users or groups, while administrators can ensure those tasks with deadlines are being met
- Scheduler: Users can adjust their calendar view and organize appointments to their respective personal preference
- Reporting: Clean, organized reports provide valuable practice information in an easy-to-read format
- PM Dashboard: View charges, payment adjustments, cash flow and more at a glance
- Appointment Reminders: Automated reminders are delivered via the patient’s preferred form of communication, lowering the chances of patient-no-shows
- Patient Portal Forms: Patients can fill out vital information away from the practice, cutting down on wait time and confusion
InSync’s software supports patients in the areas of anxiety, depression, mental disorders, addiction, substance abuse and more. With InSync’s fully integrated PM solution, substance abuse practices are able to satisfy their unique scheduling requirements.
InSync’s billing solution streamlines the revenue management process, increasing practice profitability and simplifying workflows.
An efficient electronic medical records and practice management system is essential to the success of a practice, but without the right billing solution, the same practice will likely suffer reduced revenue. InSync’s billing solution is the perfect complement to its substance abuse specific EMR and PM software. Simple and easy-to-use, practices are able to significantly reduce the time spent on billing without sacrificing optimized reimbursement rates and maximized revenue. Included features are:
- Payments: Batch payments can be posted at the click of a button, and charges can be sent electronically, avoiding the pitfalls of paper superbills
- Electronic Remittance: Electronic payments are posted via electronic remittance advice (ERA), which allows users to save time and resources by avoiding hand posting and paper claims
- Patient Statements: Users can review and print patient statements or transmit them in accordance with their preferences
- Billing Dashboard: Aging reports, clean claim ratios, reconciliation reports, payer reports and more can be viewed at a glance
- Claim Scrubber: Alpha II’s ClaimStaker is a web-based claim scrubber that empowers practices to limit billing mistakes and improve practice revenue
Managing payments, claims processing and working with insurance companies has never easier than with InSync’s billing solution.