Please find all pertinent information related to our certifications below.
Our commitment to our customers is to always be compliant with all standards and practices required by law. If you find something missing, please contact us.
1. Developer Name: InSync Healthcare Solutions LLC
2. Product Name: InSync
3. Version: 9.0.28
4. Certificate number: 15.02.02.1708.A039.03.02.1.191226
5. Certification date: 26th December 2019
- 170.315(a)(1) - Computerized provider order entry - medications
- 170.315(a)(2) - Computerized provider order entry - laboratory
- 170.315(a)(3) - Computerized provider order entry - diagnostic imaging
- 170.315(a)(4) - Drug-drug, drug-allergy interaction checks for CPOE
- 170.315(a)(5) - Demographics
- 170.315(a)(9) - Clinical decision support (CDS)
- 170.315(a)(10) - Drug-formulary and preferred drug list checks
- 170.315(a)(12) - Family health history
- 170.315(a)(13) - Patient-specific education
- 170.315(a)(14) - Implantable device list
- 170.315(a)(15) Social, Psychological, and Behavioral Data
- 170.315(b)(1) - Transition of care
- 170.315(b)(2) - Clinical Information reconciliation and incorporation
- 170.315(b)(3) - Electronic prescribing
- 170.315(b)(6) - Data export
- 170.315(c)(1) - clinical quality measures - record and export
- 170.315(c)(2) - clinical quality measures - import and calculate
- 170.315(c)(3) - clinical quality measures - report
- 170.315(d)(1) - Authentication, access control, and authorization
- 170.315(d)(2) - Auditable events and tamper resistance
- 170.315(d)(3) - Audit report(s)
- 170.315(d)(4) - Amendments
- 170.315(d)(5) - Automatic access time-out
- 170.315(d)(6) - Emergency access
- 170.315(d)(7) - End-user device encryption
- 170.315(d)(8) - Integrity
- 170.315(d)(9) - Trusted connection
- 170.315(d)(11) - Accounting of disclosures
- 170.315(e)(1) - View, download, and transmit to 3rd party
- 170.315(e)(2) - Secure Messaging
- 170.315(e)(3) - Patient health information capture
- 170.315(f)(1) - Transmission to immunization registries
- 170.315(f)(2) - Transmission to public health agencies - syndromic surveillance
- 170.315(f)(7) - Transmission to public health agencies – health care surveys
- 170.315(g)(2) - Automated measure calculation
- 170.315(g)(3) - Safety-enhanced design
- 170.315(g)(4) - Quality management system
- 170.315(g)(5) - Accessibility-centred design
- 170.315(g)(6) - Consolidated CDA creation performance
- 170.315(g)(7) - Application access - patient selection
- 170.315(g)(8) - Application access - data category request
- 170.315(g)(9) - Application access - all data request
- 170.315(h)(1) - Direct Project
- CMS50v7 - Closing the Referral Loop: Receipt of Specialist Report
- CMS122v7 - Diabetes: Haemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) Poor Control (>9%)
- CMS124v7 - Cervical Cancer Screening
- CMS125v7 - Breast Cancer Screening
- CMS130v7 - Colorectal Cancer Screening
- CMS131v7 - Diabetes: Eye Exam
- CMS137v5 - Initiation and Engagement of Alcohol and Other Drug Dependence Treatment
- CMS138v7 - Preventive Care and Screening: Tobacco Use: Screening and Cessation Intervention
- CMS139v7 - Falls: Screening for Future Fall Risk
- CMS149v7 - Dementia: Cognitive Assessment
- CMS156v7 - Use of High-Risk Medications in the Elderly
- CMS159v7 - Depression Remission at Twelve Months
- CMS164v6 - Ischemic Vascular Disease (IVD): Use of Aspirin or Another Antiplatelet
- CMS165v7 - Controlling High Blood Pressure
- CMS166v7 - Use of Imaging Studies for Low Back Pain
- CMS2v8 - Preventive Care and Screening: Screening for Depression and Follow-Up Plan
- CMS22v7 - Preventive Care and Screening: Screening for High Blood Pressure and Follow-Up Documented
- CMS68v8 - Documentation of Current Medications in the Medical Record
- CMS69v7 - Preventive Care and Screening: Body Mass Index (BMI) Screening and Follow-Up Plan
- CMS123v6 - Diabetes: Foot Exam
- CMS127v7 - Pneumococcal Vaccination Status for Older Adults
- CMS128v7 - Antidepressant Medication Management
- CMS134v7 - Diabetes: Medical Attention for Nephropathy
- CMS144v7 - Heart Failure (HF): Beta-Blocker Therapy for Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction (LVSD)
- CMS145v7 - Coronary Artery Disease (CAD): Beta-Blocker Therapy-Prior Myocardial Infarction (MI) or Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction (LVEF <40%)
- CMS147v7 - Preventive Care and Screening: Influenza Immunization
- CMS160v7 - Depression Utilization of the PHQ-9 Tool
- CMS161v7 - Adult Major Depressive Disorder (MDD): Suicide Risk Assessment
- CMS347v1 - Statin Therapy for the Prevention and Treatment of Cardiovascular Disease
- CMS135v7 - Heart Failure (HF): Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme (ACE) Inhibitor or Angiotensin Receptor Blocker (ARB) Therapy for Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction (LVSD)
- CMS177v7 - Child and Adolescent Major Depressive Disorder (MDD): Suicide Risk Assessment
Additional Types of Costs
Additional types of costs or fees (whether fixed, recurring, transaction-based, or otherwise) imposed by a health IT developer (or any third-party from whom the developer purchases, licenses, or obtains any technology, products, or services in connection with its certified health IT) to purchase, license, implement, maintain, upgrade, use, or otherwise enable and support the use of capabilities to which health IT is certified; or in connection with any data generated in the course of using any capability to which health IT is certified.
- One time license fee, applicable per provider
- Client/server Model Cost - Clients purchase the software and pay an ongoing monthly support fee for services as stated in the signed contract.
- SAAS Model Cost - Clients pay a fixed monthly fee per provider to use the software and services as stated in the signed contract.
- One-time cost/each integration setup - integration fee for each health information exchange such as Lab Interface, HL7 Interface, Immunization Interface, Imaging Interface, etc. where applicable.
- E-Prescribing - Monthly cost per e-prescribing/e-checking provider.
- Direct Email - No cost for initial practice level Direct Email, however if the client wants provider level Direct Email it has a monthly fees associated
Limitations, whether by contract or otherwise, on the use of any capability to which technology is certified for any purpose within the scope of the technology's certification; or in connection with any data generated in the course of using any capability to which health IT is certified.
- InSync requires an internet connection to perform required tasks. There is no other contractual limitation to run InSync.
Limitations, including but not limited to technical or practical limitations of technology or its capabilities, that could prevent or impair the successful implementation, configuration, customization, maintenance, support, or use of any capabilities to which technology is certified; or that could prevent or limit the use, exchange, or portability of any data generated in the course of using any capability to which technology is certified.
- There are no technical limitations to InSync version 9.0.
This Health IT Module is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.