We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to coordinate with other departments to ensure that all aspects of each project are compatible.
In this role, you will work directly with the Chief Technology Officer to manage IT projects, prioritize timelines, communicate with all departments on a wide portfolio of projects, backlogs, timelines, and ETAs.
Ultimately, you will enable better workflow and communication throughout InSync's internal departments.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Regularly meet with management with goal updates and plans
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Bachelor's Degree desired, or equivalent work-experience in Project Management
- 3 years experience in Project Management
- PMP Certification or proof of studying to obtain with a test date
- Advanced time management, analysis, and self-starting skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and MS Project
- Familiarity with Agile, Kanban, and Scrum is a plus
- Excellent and communication skills
If you think you fit the bill, we'd love to hear from you! Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.