As a Senior Technical Operations Manager, you will be responsible for management of our distributed support teams who work in different time zones. You will drive consistency in communication and process for deployments, change requests, and maintenance window utilization. You are an expert in IIS configuration and understand SQL configuration. You can demonstrate your ability to configure IIS and SQL and work hard to keep a technology silo-free environment.
With Tampa, Florida as our home, we operate a three-tiered architecture that runs on IIS and Microsoft SQL in a hybrid cloud environment. Our technology team is primarily in three geographic locations of Tampa, India, and New Jersey.
The specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Management of operations across all time zones
- Be the point of escalation for critical issues
- Ensure infrastructure stability through good security hygiene
- Drive product quality with data provided by instrumentation
- 5-10 years of experience in Technical Operations and Support
- Technical skills that are very strong in IIS and SQL
- Strong team management skills
- Very strong support and operations background - trending issues, escalating problems, and managing incidents
- Expertise with root cause analysis and resolution; championing continuous improvement to improve product quality
- Ability to remain calm and focused while running a high priority issue call with dozens of participants
- Clear, coherent communication to leadership
- Accountability to the business requirements
- Understanding of HIPAA requirements
- VMware experience, cloud experience with AWS and Azure
Why Join InSync?
As a leading technology provider of fully integrated electronic medical record (EMR) and practice management (PM) software, InSync Healthcare Solutions is committed to delivering cutting-edge solutions to its clients. Behind that commitment is a team of dedicated employees focused on providing concierge-level service in every capacity to every practice daily. Interested in joining InSync Healthcare Solutions? We offer:
- Ideal opportunity to get experience in a multi-billion dollar industry
- Ability to work in a high-energy, fast-paced, and fun environment
- Get hands-on experience working with both sales and marketing
- We are committed to advancing our employees both professionally and personally
- We are committed to delivering cutting-edge healthcare IT software solutions and concierge-level service to our clients. You will be working side-by-side with a team of dedicated employees who are passionate about what we do and want to make our mark in this $30 billion industry. We are looking for someone who enjoys working hard and having fun. If you are a passionate, enthusiastic, creative and independent worker, you will make a great addition to the team.
- We offer a casual work environment, full benefits package, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays (in addition to extra “floating holidays), and more.