InSync is a fast-growing Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) and software company that leverages automation and technology to remain at the forefront of our industry. The RCM Medical Coding Specialist will work hand in hand with RCM Account Managers.
- Verify accuracy of billing data and revise any errors
- Suggest appropriate codes (CPT, ICD-10, Modifiers, and PQRS) for billing of services provided by the provider, following the rules and regulations set by the AMA and CMS
- Review patient charts and documents for accuracy
- Continue education and knowledge of all changes to CPT, ICD-10, HCPCS, modifiers, or any other regulations that apply to specialties
- Adhere to designated time frame in processing charge documentation based on initial date received
- Always ensure highest level of accuracy and coding specificity
- Maintain knowledge on Medicare, Medicaid, and Managed Care coding and billing guidelines
- Medical Coding Certificate, CPC Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or work experience equivalent
- Two years of medical coding experience
- Understanding of medical terminology, anatomy, and physiology
- Ability to work independently AND as an active member of a team
- Strong computer skills in data entry, coding, and knowledge of electronic medical record (EMR) software
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
What We Look For
We select dynamic people with talent—people who value working with others and thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment?
About InSync Healthcare Solutions
We are committed to delivering cutting-edge healthcare IT software solutions and concierge-level service to our clients. You will be working side-by-side with a team of dedicated employees who are passionate about what we do and want to make our mark in this $30 billion industry.
We offer a casual work environment, full benefits package, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays (in addition to extra “floating holidays), and more.
To apply to this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.