InSync is a fast-growing Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) and software company that leverages automation and technology to remain at the forefront of our industry. The Client Account Manager will provide exceptional leadership to ensure outstanding customer service and client satisfaction. Responsible for the overall level of service and quality while ensuring financial performance objectives are met. Provides planning, direction, and client support to ensure strategic goals and key performance indicators are achieved. Client satisfaction is vital to our long-term viability and profitability. Our success is dependent on our clients receiving massive value from our service. The role includes responsibilities for customer success, on boarding, support services, service adoption and improvement, retention and outcomes.
- Account manager focusing on client relationships and client retention
- Has worked or presented to company executives and doctors with confidence
- Medical office knowledge
- Expert in Excel and able to analyze reports
- 1-2 years of Medical Billing knowledge
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Has utilized Practice Management, Electronic Medical Records, and Clearinghouse software
- Excellent customer service skills
- Understand insurance and accounting terminology
- Understands insurance rules and credentialing
- Promotes teamwork with providers and troubleshoots problems
- Can solve complex billing questions and claim denials
- Identify root causes of claim processing failures, underpayments, and payment delays
- Strong managerial and leadership skills, with the ability to direct and coordinate the overall functions of the medical billing and coding office
What We Look For
We select dynamic people with talent—people who value working with others and thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment?
About InSync Healthcare Solutions
We are committed to delivering cutting-edge healthcare IT software solutions and concierge-level service to our clients. You will be working side-by-side with a team of dedicated employees who are passionate about what we do and want to make our mark in this $30 billion industry.
We offer a casual work environment, full benefits package, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays (in addition to extra “floating holidays), and more.
To apply to this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.