The Lead Qualifier will be responsible for identifying potential prospects, importing these prospects into our database, providing database cleanup, and qualifying inbound leads.
The specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Researching various directories, websites, publications and more to verify contact information
- Entering new, applicable information on our existing contact and company records
- Merging duplicate companies and contacts
- Outbound calling to verify name, title, specialty, phone number, email, current software, etc.
- Finding new contacts and companies to add to our database
- Gauging a company’s satisfaction with their current software
- Analyzing collected data to search for trends
- Maintaining compliance with all necessary departmental procedures, HIPAA regulations and other regulatory mandates as required
- Any other such responsibilities as may be determined by the Director of Marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and team player skills
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry a plus
- Knowledge of the HubSpot software platform a plus
- Must be in the Tampa, FL area. Remote or out-of-state candidates will not be considered
Why Join InSync?
As a leading technology provider of fully integrated electronic medical record (EMR) and practice management (PM) software, InSync Healthcare Solutions is committed to delivering cutting-edge solutions to its clients. Behind that commitment is a team of dedicated employees focused on providing concierge-level service in every capacity to every practice daily. Interested in joining InSync Healthcare Solutions? We offer:
- Ideal opportunity to get experience in a multi-billion dollar industry
- Ability to work in a high-energy, fast-paced, and fun environment
- Get hands-on experience working with both sales and marketing
- We are committed to advancing our employees both professionally and personally
- We are committed to delivering cutting-edge healthcare IT software solutions and concierge-level service to our clients. You will be working side-by-side with a team of dedicated employees who are passionate about what we do and want to make our mark in this $30 billion industry. We are looking for someone who enjoys working hard and having fun. If you are a passionate, enthusiastic, creative and independent worker, you will make a great addition to the team.
- We offer a casual work environment, full benefits package, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays (in addition to extra “floating holidays), and more.