The specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Implementing and training new clients on the PM/EMR software. This includes discovery, setup, training and utilization of the software in a client’s practice.
- Maintain and enforce project timelines for new clients in order to achieve milestones to get clients utilizing the software.
- Facilitate communication of customers’ needs to software development team.
- Identify, document and address unique or recurring customer problems.
- Document activity and maintain account status in InSync Healthcare Solution’s CRM in accordance with department guidelines and best practices.
- Conduct regular (daily, weekly) status meetings with both customer and InSync-internal key stakeholders, and keep all stakeholders informed of project progress.
- Create any required supporting documents for the delivery of training at the client site such as schedule and training tips specific to the customer.
- Maintain compliance with all necessary departmental procedures, HIPAA regulations and other regulatory mandates as required.
- Any other such responsibilities as may be determined by the Manager of Implementation & Training.
- Bilingual preferred.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent. Prior PM\EMR Implementation software experience.
Medical or healthcare practice knowledge a plus.
General technical knowledge or computing platforms and hardware\software server technology, including web services and SaaS.
Proficient in Microsoft office suite of programs
Excellent writing and written communications skills; Team Player
Strong critical thinking, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
Able to travel up to 50%
About InSync Healthcare Solutions
We are committed to delivering cutting-edge healthcare IT software solutions and concierge-level service to our clients. You will be working side-by-side with a team of dedicated employees who are passionate about what we do and want to make our mark in this $30 billion industry.
We offer a casual work environment, full benefits package, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays (in addition to extra “floating holidays), and more.
To apply to this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.