The Graphic and Web Designer is responsible for not only designing all creative digital and print content, but continually tweaking and improving our existing content while ensuring alignment with our corporate brand. The ideal candidate will be comfortable creating concepts, presenting ideas, and receiving feedback from both the Marketing and Sales teams.
The right person will be able to:
- Plan and design any content we throw their way, including graphics, images, icons, banners, landing pages, calls-to-actions, advertisements, tradeshow graphics, etc.
- Update website content and graphics, monitor performance and results, identify and evaluate improvement options, introduce new technology, maintain links
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team to ensure the right digital content is positioned in the right place to deliver value to our prospective buyers
- Create custom website pages, landing pages and email templates and make improvements based on the results of A/B testing
- Make suggestions on optimizing content to improve search rank and lead quality
- Manage and implement improvements to online advertising platforms
- Ensure the enforcement of brand guidelines company-wide
- Complete projects by coordinating with any outside agencies, printers, etc.
- Understand the basics of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Various SEO tools, and social media advertising platforms
- Have a basic understanding of current SEO best practices
- Strong understanding of user experience, visual design, user research, and design principles
- Advanced proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign
- Experience designing for both web and print
- Experience with HTML, CSS, etc. preferred
- Experience with HubSpot or other marketing automation tools preferred
- General math, spreadsheet, and reporting capabilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Independent worker who requires minimal support for day to day action items
- Able to manage time and hit demanding deadlines
- Must be comfortable with receiving feedback from a variety of team members spanning multiple departments
About InSync Healthcare Solutions
We are committed to delivering cutting-edge healthcare IT software solutions and concierge-level service to our clients. You will be working side-by-side with a team of dedicated employees who are passionate about what we do and want to make our mark in this $30 billion industry. We are looking for someone who enjoys working hard and having fun. If you are a passionate, enthusiastic, creative and independent worker, you will make a great addition to the team.
We offer a casual work environment, full benefits package, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays (in addition to extra “floating holidays), and more.
To apply to this position, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.