The Digital Marketing Manager supports marketing and sales operations by ensuring the company’s digital presence is strong and optimized. The Digital Marketing Manager works closely with both the marketing and sales teams to provide web traffic reporting and develop comprehensive strategies for increasing future traffic. In addition, the Digital Marketing Manager supervises the content writer, website developer and graphic designer, promoting inter- and intra-team collaboration.
The specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Provides recommendations for strategic updates to company website to increase site traffic
- Ensures the company website is performing optimally via SEO
- Works with director of marketing to establish and implement new marketing strategies
- Manages reporting for web traffic metric analysis
- Leads content creators with release plans, analysis and content approval
- Develops multi-channel drip campaigns and workflows to prospect and nurture accounts
Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent
Degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications preferred
Certified HubSpot Marketing hub experience required
SEO and SEM experience required
Google Analytics, Search Console and AdWords experiment required
Medical or healthcare practice knowledge is a plus
Excellent writing and written communications skills; Team Player
Strong critical thinking, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
Strong project management and re-prioritization skills: ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
3-5 years of digital marketing experience required, 2+ years in a management role preferred
Why Join InSync?
As a leading technology provider of fully integrated electronic medical record (EMR) and practice management (PM) software, InSync Healthcare Solutions is committed to delivering cutting-edge solutions to its clients. Behind that commitment is a team of dedicated employees focused on providing concierge-level service in every capacity to every practice daily. Interested in joining InSync Healthcare Solutions? We offer:
- Ideal opportunity to get experience in a multi-billion dollar industry
- Ability to work in a high-energy, fast-paced, and fun environment
- Get hands-on experience working with both sales and marketing
- We are committed to advancing our employees both professionally and personally
- We are committed to delivering cutting-edge healthcare IT software solutions and concierge-level service to our clients. You will be working side-by-side with a team of dedicated employees who are passionate about what we do and want to make our mark in this $30 billion industry. We are looking for someone who enjoys working hard and having fun. If you are a passionate, enthusiastic, creative and independent worker, you will make a great addition to the team.
- We offer a casual work environment, full benefits package, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays (in addition to extra “floating holidays), and more.