The Data Migration Specialist will be responsible for providing training and implementation of InSync’s Practice Management (PM) and Electronic Medical Record (EMR) software at our clients' businesses. These practices can range in size from small to enterprise level. The Data Migration Specialist will work with internal and external teams to ensure successful migration of data.
- Assist with data mapping, data import, and data migration for new customers
- Work with third parties and clients to define and build data imports and exports
- Work with worksheets, create Excel templates, and Macros as needed to facilitate the transformation of data to support data conversion needs
- Effectively communicate with clients on data needs, with the ability to stay in scope of projects
- Perform quality assurance and database validation on all test and live conversions
- Ability to analyze data and determine any changes needed for a successful migration
- Able to learn on the fly; quickly and effectively integrate new information and skills to enhance personal performance or the performance of the organization
- Learns from successes and failures, regards all experience as an opportunity to learn and improve
- Able to learn new technical skills
- Maintain compliance with all necessary departmental procedures, HIPAA regulations, and other regulatory mandates as required
- Additional responsibilities may be determined by the Director of Operations
- HL7 Experience required
- Bilingual preferred
- Bachelor Degree or work-equivalent
- Prior PM/EMR Implementation experience preferable, but not required
- 2+ years of relevant experience with Microsoft Excel including intermediate to advanced use of VBA and Macros in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to solve complex data management and application configuration issues
- The ability to provide reasonably accurate estimates of the work hours needed to complete a task
- Medical or healthcare practice knowledge a plus
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
What We Look For
We select dynamic people with talent—people who value working with others and thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment?
About InSync Healthcare Solutions
We are committed to delivering cutting-edge healthcare IT software solutions and concierge-level service to our clients. You will be working side-by-side with a team of dedicated employees who are passionate about what we do and want to make our mark in this $30 billion industry.
We offer a casual work environment, full benefits package, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays (in addition to extra “floating holidays), and more.
To apply to this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.