The Content Manager will create and manage content to promote Insync Healthcare Solutions software, services and thought leadership. This position will be responsible for writing effective marketing communications in a wide variety of formats, such as email, direct mail, sales collateral, presentations, blog, newsletters, social media posts, case studies, web copy, and other formats as required.
- Develop, write, and edit a variety of traditional and online marketing messages and communication pieces.
- Manage a weekly and monthly editorial calendar of digital content for company blog, newsletter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Assists with strategic planning, development and coordination of all marketing communications initiatives.
- Measures effectiveness and quality of marketing content and adjusts as needed to meet objectives.
- Build email drip campaigns and automate associated workflows in the CRM.
- Tracks cross-channel campaigns for audience engagement and help support targets for growth.
- Works closely with management, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), web, graphics, and product managers to collect, organize and articulate content.
- Reviews all content for constancy, tone, technical accuracy, health literacy, and clarity in alignment with the InSync voice.
- Performs content inventories, audits, and analyses; tests messaging; and uses CRM data to make informed recommendations for updates and new content.
- Writes Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - optimized content and metadata.
- Manages audience strategy and optimization of video postings on the company’s YouTube channel.
- Collaborates with designer on visual content creation to align with social post and copy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field.
- 2+ years of B2B marketing communications writing experience.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the healthcare IT industry.
- Strong expertise in writing, proof reading/editing, sentence structure, clarity of expression, organization, layout, design, technical accuracy, and message testing.
- Ability to translate complex product information into a compelling business value proposition.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize a high volume of projects.
- Ability to work across the organization, build partnerships and foster a collaborative work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment while effectively managing multiple projects.
- High level of self-motivation and the ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Advanced ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint), SharePoint.
- Strong understanding of using the internet to do research, monitor relevant industry news and develop a communications program.
- Experience using HubSpot marketing tools preferred.
What We Look For
We select dynamic people with talent—people who value working with others and thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment?
About InSync Healthcare Solutions
We are committed to delivering cutting-edge healthcare IT software solutions and concierge-level service to our clients. You will be working side-by-side with a team of dedicated employees who are passionate about what we do and want to make our mark in this $30 billion industry.
We offer a casual work environment, full benefits package, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays (in addition to extra “floating holidays), and more.
To apply to this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.