The Business Development Representative is an entry level position focusing cold calling prospects to schedule first time appointments. This role is also responsible for other administrative tasks that help drive sales initiatives.
Want a career in Medical Sales or Software Sales? This is your opportunity to do both. As a Business Development Representative, you will be working shoulder to shoulder with the best medical software sales men and women in the industry at a rapidly growing and successful Electronic Medical Records company.
- Identifying and assessing prospect needs
- Assessing lead quality and determining key decision makers
- Identifying high potential prospects and transition qualified lead to sales managers for further follow up
- Updating sales data
- Organizing schedules, reports and calendars
- Providing administrative support to other sales efforts
To be successful at this position, you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Excellent phone presence and interpersonal skills
- Must be comfortable cold calling
- Strong written communication skills
- A high degree of initiative and passion
- Strong planning, organization, and multitasking skills
- Results oriented, positive attitude
- Experience at lead follow up and cold calling desired
What you will do: Cold Call, and utilize phone skills to specifically targeted practices and schedule software demonstrations with decision makers. Manage your own marketing campaigns through our CRM database.
Company: We sell specialty specific Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Practice Management (PM), and Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) cloud-based software to medical practices.
2017 was our most successful year in our 11-year history. Now we are expanding for an even bigger 2018.
Training: We are very good at what we do because we train every day. You will be doing the same.
Compensation: Base Salary + Commission + Benefits
Promotion: We promote our best BDR team members to a Senior Development Representative and then onto a Regional Sales Manager team through a 90 day software demonstration training and certification program
If you think you fit the bill, we'd love to hear from you! Submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.