Unmatched other providers, InSync Healthcare Solutions' EHR and Practice Management software is constantly updated. See what new features and enhancements we've rolled out most recently in our rapid release cycle.
To stay connected with our updates, news, and industry trends please be sure to subscribe to our blog!
Software Update Highlights
The panic alert module is used in case of emergency situations. This module allows users to send alerts to other users in the practice in order to take necessary action.
Advanced Survey Forms
Our enhanced module is packed with new and powerful features for creating and configuring preferences for survey forms, including send options:
- On-the-fly to Specific Patients
- Based on a Pre-configured Schedule
- Based on a User Performance Action
We enhanced our assessment tools to allow direct importing of assessments received through the patient portal. You can also capture important notes within the assessment tool via the comments section.
Care Plan Workflow and Report
We enhanced the care plan section allowing users to:
- View achieved and discontinued goals from all previous encounters for 'Problems'.
- Progress drop-down allows users to enter the progress manually or select from a pre-configured list.
- View grouping of care plan goals within encounter notes.
- View updated care plan details for each patient.
- Rename care plan sections per order set.
The care plan report also allows summary and care plan details to be viewed separately within the file.
A/R Summary Expanded Reports and Filters
The A/R summary can be generated by facility, provider, date, insurance, or patient. Users can also filter certain criteria in order to generate the report.
Interested? See what the InSync system has to offer.
With the InSync system, your practice can streamline clinical administrative workflows through our EHR/EMR, practice management, and billing software.
Let us know how we can help. We'll connect you with a product expert to go over our system features or any questions you might have.