A fully integrated EHR and practice management solution with the most recommendations?InSync Healthcare Solutions. In addition to being a top recommended software, InSync Healthcare Solutions is once again proud to be listed as a Frontrunner for 2020. Software Advice, the leading online service for businesses navigating the software selection process, lists the Frontrunners Report as those software providers who rank as a top product based on user reviews.
How The Software is Scored
The Usability score is a weighted average of user ratings including:
- End-user ratings of one to five stars on the product's ease of use.
- End-user ratings of one to five stars on the product's functionality.
The User Recommended score is an overall weighted average of scores including:
- End-user ratings of one to five stars on how valuable users consider the product to be relative to its price.
- End-user ratings of one to five stars on how likely they are to recommend the product to others.
With an average review of 4.56 out of 5 and a likelihood to recommend rated at Very likely, it's easy to see why so many medical practices rely on InSync Healthcare Solutions. We are extremely grateful that our customers have such great experiences with our software. Usability for providers translates into enhanced patient care, and when patients are better taken care of we all win.
What sets InSync Healthcare Solutions apart from the competition?
- We have a rapid release cycle for enhancing and upgrading our technology. Our developers never stop improving existing functionalities and adding features customers are requesting.
- Our implementation team provides onsite training and configuration of the software to meet the individual needs of each practice. We realize there isn't a singular "fit" for a medical practice which is why we configure to the needs of the providers.
- Our software is cloud-based, which allows for patient charting from practically anywhere, on any device.
- Since the EHR is fully integrated, a patient encounter also generates a billable claim, saving time on accounting and allowing for more patient engagement.
FrontRunners constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings